[-Bp-] Black Pearl Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  HD Kids$>Fuck Video
jebedfabia
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:33 (2016)  HD Kids$>Fuck Video --> Répondre en citant

Kids Fuck Video > urlin.us/2bpfu

Switching..back..and..forth..between..boy..and..girl..narrators,..the..script..reads..as..follows:Because...really,...as...much...as...we...don't...want...little...girls...saying...fuck,...I...think...we...can...all...agree...that...we'd...much...rather...create...a...world...in...which...no...one...fucks...themIf...you...dont...like...our...Constitution...and...what...it...stands...for,...get...the...fuck...out...ofmycountryYes,.."fuck"..is..a..sound..we've..deemed.."bad"..to..sayThe.Latest.More.Content.Hot.Off.The.Wire.Daily.Wire.Email.Updates.Join.Mailing.List.Hotwire.Advertise.with.Us.Inquire.Today.All.blog.posts,.images.and.related.content.are.property.of.CT.Working.Moms,.LLCIf...you...dont...like...our...Constitution...and...what...it...stands...for,...get...the...fuck...out...ofmycountryReply...Leave...Some...Comment...Love...Cancel...reply...Dont...Miss...a...Thing...Get...Our...Posts...By...Email...Email...Address...Advertisements...Recent...CommentsAnn-Marie...on...Nonnas...KitchenWhat...a...wonderful...article...Adria,...I...too...remember...this...vividlyWere..Latino..kids..born..in..the..USA,..and..weve..got..something..to..sayCertainly..before..age..13..these..girls..will..already..know..about..how..they're..supposed..to..dress..to..avoid..it,..and..how..they..should..always..walk..in..groups..and..not..go..out..too..late..at..night..and..how..to..avoid..those.."rapey"..looking..alleys..and..suchAnd..I..guess..the..fact..that..they..will..have..to..worry..about..it..is..kind..of..the..problem.Video...producer...Mike...Kon...(yeah,...a...guy...made...this)...agrees...with...me,...saying,..."Some...adults...may...be...uncomfortable...with...how...these...little...girls...are...using...a...bad...word...for...a...good...causeSkip.NavHome...Our...Writers...About...Advertising...Media...Submit...a...Guest...Post...Contact...Resources...Teaching...Kindness...Be...Charitable...For...a...Laugh...Special...Needs...Families...Pregnancy...FMLA...Breastfeeding...Mental...Health...Child...Care...Goddess...Gathering...Blogroll...Momfessions...Judgement-Free...Motherhood...Hugs...Hug-O-Grams...Select...Page...Fuck...It...Friday...Video...Blog:...Lies...We...Tell...Our...Partner...After...Having...Kids...Posted...by...Katie...Schunk......Feb...19,...2016......1......Share:...Rate:...PreviousSomething...to...Declare:...Parenting...as...a...Survivor...NextFailing...Kindergarten!...About...The...Author...Katie...Schunk...Katie...is...a...30...something...sales...woman...who...is...juggling...caring...for...her...son...Max,...daughter...Mabel,...her...marriage...and...her...careerTheres.the.door!..The.video.was.produced.by.a.PAC.called.Deport.Racism.2016,.run.by.the.same.people.who.produced.a.video.featuring.little.girls.dropping.F-bombs.in.support.of.feminism.If...youre...in...the...White...House,...for...America,...there...would...be...nothing...but...bad...hair...daysKids,..after..all,..love..breaking..the..rulesBesides,..it..was..created..by..a..company..called..FCKH8,..not..SCREWH8..or..DARNH8From...Our...Partners...Latest...Moms......Make...motherhood...look...easy...Personalize...Parenting...tips,...ideas,...and...stories...delivered...straight...to...your...inboxYes,..."fuck"...is...a...sound...we've...deemed..."bad"...to...sayStill,..can't..FCKH8..make..its..point..(and..sell..its..shirts)..without..cursing?..Sure,..but..would..people..watch?..The..statistics..are..old;..little..girls..saying..the..F-word..is..pretty..much..the..only..new..thing..in..this..video"You.should.be.ashamed!!".Michelle.Madrigal.Garrity.wrote.on.FacebookKids,.after.all,.love.breaking.the.rulesMy.friends.call.me.Rick,.but.you.keep.calling.me.anchor.baby?.WowYou.may.be.high.in.the.polls,.thanks.topinchesracist.suckers,.but.your.whole.thing.has.to.come.from.me.if.you.try.to.deport.myabuelita,.motherfuckers!.You.see,.the.Constitution.makes.me.a.citizen,.and.you.hate.that.because.Im.brown!.And.you.say.youre.a.patriot?.But.you.want.to.tear.the.Bill.of.Rights?.How?.Im.an.American,.born.in.the.USAVIDEO:.Watch.Small.Children.Curse.Donald.Trump.By:.Aaron.Bandler.November.4,.2015.The.left.has.a.bad.habit.of.using.little.children.to.promote.their.agendaThey're...so...comfortable...with...the...F-word...they...slapped...it...right...in...their...nameStill,.can't.FCKH8.make.its.point.(and.sell.its.shirts).without.cursing?.Sure,.but.would.people.watch?.The.statistics.are.old;.little.girls.saying.the.F-word.is.pretty.much.the.only.new.thing.in.this.videoShes..a..woman..from..a..large..family..so..sarcasm,..sharing..and..self-deprecation..come..easy..to..herI.Posted...May...18,...2016Shantel...on...(Weirdo)...Mom...GuiltAwe...Tara...how...I...miss...you.you...made...me...smile...wide...with...this...one...and...hit...the.Posted...May...18,...2016...All...rights...reservedBut...you...keep...calling...me...'anchor...baby'?...WowPodcasts.The.Ben.Shapiro.Show.The.Andrew.Klavan.Show.E-mail.*.Leave.this.field.blank.Only.$7.99/month.after.your.30.day.trialKaties..husband..is..her..complete..opposite..which..helps..alleviate..her..flaws..and..push..her..strengths..to..the..limitEven..though..that's..the..point,..and..the..complainers..say..they..get..that's..the..point,..the..hilarious..part..is..they..just..can't..get..over..itSo,.of.course,.they're.already.crying.about.child.exploitationBecause..really,..as..much..as..we..don't..want..little..girls..saying..fuck,..I..think..we..can..all..agree..that..we'd..much..rather..create..a..world..in..which..no..one..fucks..themWe..couldn't..find..the..page..you..were..looking..for. f5880b0734

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:33 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
[-Bp-] Black Pearl Index du Forum -> [-Bp-] Black Pearl -> Politique Extérieur

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com